Monday, May 12, 2008

My Special Thanks

my special thanks
i dedicate this thanks to;
to george bush for making da world less occupite,
to da law for making me an outlaw,
to da policeman; dat keep asking for my i.d. everynow n then,
to dunhill 14's pack dat introduce me to cancer,
to da goverment dat never stop raising cigarette and alcohol taxes,
to my lovely carlsberg special brew; for making me so special,
to my mp4 player dat stores all my favorite songs and MTV,
to all da chicks dat i met (sum had passing by) ; for teaching me bout love, sex n misery,
to da KLCC security guard dat hold me for 2hrs in custody; for fighting
to my hp SE w200i for being such a wonderful diaries,
to da one im glad not 2 call; along @ loan shark,
to %$@* for being such a outrageous drama queen,
and thanks to all of u dat read dis poem n makes me fucking poetry

No comments: